Single Tooth Replacement
A tooth missing from a set of teeth makes a very disorderly and unpleasant sight, especially when they are your frontal teeth. At Dr. Thomas clinic, we recommend Same-Day Dental implant for single tooth replacement. All procedures are performed personally by Dr. Thomas while the advance 3D bine CAT scanner determines the precise placement of the tooth without involving any painful or complicated grafting procedures.
Reasons Why We Recommend Dental Implant for Single Tooth Replacement
- Ensures that no bone-volume is lost when the implant is screwed into the jaw bone.
- No Adjacent teeth are damaged since the implant holds the crown instead of nearby teeth
- Same-day procedure is easily done under local anesthesia
- Involves a maximum of 30 minutes’ chair-time so the patient does not feel fatigued
- Allows the gum to engulf the tooth without the need of remodeling procedures
- Dental Implants used at our clinic are ADA or CE certified
- The single tooth dental implant sets in faster since there is minimum disturbance in the jaw bone
- Since the crown is stable and sturdy, the patient can eat any type of food with ease
- The jaw bone remains preserved and strengthens overtime
Problems with Other Solutions for Single Tooth Implant
- Removable Partial Denture
The denture is usually made from plastic and requires cleaning on a daily basis. The flipper gives a more aesthetic function than mechanical since its biting efficiency is only 10% of the natural tooth. The flipper rests on the gum, causing discomfort while weakening the nearby teeth and eroding the gum mass around them.
- Dental Bridge
A dental bridge works by taking support from the surrounding teeth, which are reduced to allow connection with the bridge. Over time, the teeth become sensitive and vulnerable to decay.
How useful was this page?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: